A bit about us
RCR International is a well-established Australian family-owned company and highly regarded supplier to Hardware and Safety & Protective Wear industries throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are an organisation that cares about its people and its results – a team of dedicated members who look out for each other, genuinely enjoy what we do and who we work with.
You will work as part of a well-resourced and established sales team. We are driven to create value through the development of outstanding brands owned by RCR. To do this, we must provide the complete package to our customers – products, services, knowledge, innovation and support.
That’s where you come in!
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be a crucial player in providing high quality support to the safety sales team nationally. Delivering effective sales administration, creation of sales reports, developing customer presentations and designing eye catching marketing material are all part of your comfort zone and are activities you enjoy. You are also great with people and delivering successful outcomes to a variety of internal and external stakeholders is what you do best!
On a typical day you might find yourself:
- Looking after New Zealand enquiries and customer interactions
- General sales support for customers and our national sales team
- Updating database, website, price files and provide general admin support
- Engaging in administration duties including quotations, orders and invoice processing
- Manage customer sample requests and follow up
- Prepare marketing material for sales campaigns, mail-outs and presentations
- Assist with promotions and product flyers for RCR and customers
- Support the Visual Merchandising Manager with ad-hoc projects as required
- Help customer service team with their workload
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary package
- Complimentary gymnasium
- Specialised job training
- 11.5% superannuation
- Excellent working conditions: Bright and modern office; on-site parking; Chifley Business Park offers Cafe and Child Care services within 1 minute walk of our office
What you will bring and develop:
- Highly motivated, reliable and committed working attitudes
- At ease working as a team and autonomously
- Strong Adobe Suite skills would be highly regarded. including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to cope with changing projects and task priorities
- Strong attention to detail, deadline driven and ability to prioritise
- Sound computer skills including intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
If you have energy, enthusiasm, a positive attitude and this sounds like the role you have been looking for, apply now including your resume and cover letter.