We have an exciting opportunity in our Safety division for a dynamic and energetic Account Manager in NSW.
About The Job
- Responsible for all of NSW/ACT
- Trusted and well-recognised brand in the industry
- Australian family business with a proud history of long tenure of employees
A bit about us
RCR International is a well-established Australian family-owned company and highly regarded supplier to Hardware and Safety & Protective Wear industries throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are an organisation that cares about its people and its results – a team of dedicated members who look out for each other, genuinely enjoy what we do and who we work with. This opportunity has recently become available as our incumbent NSW/ACT Account Manager preferred doing his role for us in sunnier Queensland!
You will work as part of a well-resourced and established sales team. We are driven to create value through the development of outstanding brands owned by RCR. To do this, we must provide the complete package to our customers – products, services, knowledge, innovation and support.
That’s where you come in!
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and energetic Account Manager to join our Safety division, reporting to the National Sales Manager. In this highly autonomous role, your key focus will be to build and strengthen customer relationships to achieve ongoing commercial growth. This challenging and rewarding position requires an outgoing and resilient professional who can develop trusted long-term relationships which deliver value to our customers now and into the future.
On a typical day you might find yourself:
- On the road visiting customers; driving new business opportunities and mapping out your market
- Building trust and credibility with customers by demonstrating sound industry and product knowledge
- Strategically planning your call cycles to grow market share.
- Using your innovative sales and account management skills to drive growth
- Finding better ways of working and delivering value that goes beyond the traditional
What you will bring and develop
- Driving and delivering profitability goals
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to meet sales targets and to find innovative ways to develop solutions that add value for your customers
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and a proven track record working cross-functionally to achieve outcomes
- A goal-oriented, proactive approach to delivering business results
- An enthusiasm for working with and selling ideas to people
- Exceptional relationship management, negotiation, and communication skills
- Flexibility to travel interstate and across the region
You will be joining a company that cares about its people and its results. We are a team of dedicated members who look out for each other genuinely enjoy what we do and who we work with. This is an excellent opportunity to drive our business’s growth and be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus scheme, fully maintained vehicle, laptop, and phone.
How to apply
If this role sounds like a match for you (and us), apply here and send your resume AND cover letter.