Price (12 pairs): $42.35 (incl GST)Price (144 pairs): $426.10 (incl GST)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You're currently on:
Nitrile unlined gloves - 46cm in length for protection up to the elbow.
Nitrile 46's are a high quality nitrile unlined glove providing resistance to a wide range of chemicals. Due to their thickness of 0.55mm they provide excllent protection against abrasion and snags.
- Latex free, ideal for latex allergy sufferers
- Extra long 46cm in length, for extra protection up to elbow
- Thickness 0.55mm
- Pebble grip
- Resistant to a broad range of chemicals, particularly petroleum based solvents, oils and grease. Chemical permeation test data available on request.
- Excellent cut, puncture and abrasion resistance
- Silicon free - paint, electronics and food industry friendly
- HACCP Australia Food Safety Certification
- Conforms to European Council Directive 89/636/EEC relating to (complex design) Personal Protective Equipment after assessment against Standards EN 374, EN 388 and EN 420:2003
- Agrochemical industry, chemical handling and processing
- Manufacturing industries using cutting oils, automobile industry, metal treatment and material handling
- Petrochemical and oil refining
- Aerospace industry
- Industrial cleaning
- Commercial deep sink dishwashing
- Printing industry
- Fisheries, poultry, food manufacture