You have no items in your shopping cart.
You're currently on:
The MP5 Hazguard coverall is a water resistant coverall, made from a breathable microporous fabric with stitched seams for extra strength.
SGS Certificate GB10/81990
Certified to Protection Level
Type 5 — Barrier to airborn particulate materials and dust
Type 6 — Barrier to limited splash and liquid spray
EN 1073-2 - For protection against radioactive contamination
EN 1149.1 - Anti-static
Microporous fabric is tested in accordance with:
EN 14126 - For protection against biological hazards and infective agents.
Chemical liquid (EN368) and blood penetration (ASTM F1670) resistance.
|Size||Chest (cms)||Height (cms)|
- Breathable and water resistant
- Excellent abrasion and tear resistance
- Stitched seams for greater strength
- Lint free outer surface
- Non woven inner for comfort
- Reinforced gusset or crotch
- Fully elastic waist, hood, ankles and wrists
- Self adhesive zip flap
- Two way zip
- Chemical clean up
- Emergency services - Police
- Food processing
- Car industry
- Waste management
- Resin applications
- Road and transport workers
- Asbestos removal/demolition work
The end user should evaluate the suitability of this product for their application.