You have no items in your shopping cart.
The SMS triple layer coverall is made from non woven polypropylene spunbond, meltblown and spunbond. This triple layer matrix acts like a filter to keep out smaller particles, ie. asbestos.
The coverall is water resistant and light weight, but with added strength and tear resistance due to its triple layer construction.
SGS Certificate GB10/81989
Certified to Protection Level
Type 5 — Barrier to airborn particulate materials and dust
Type 6 — Barrier to limited splash and liquid spray
|Size||Chest (cms)||Height (cms)|
- Highly breathable, reduces heat stress
- Water resistant
- Matrix of layers protects against water based splashes and sprays, particulate matter, fibres, dirt, dust, grease and grime
- Greater strength and tear resistance
- Stitched seams
- Fully elastic hood, ankles and wrists
- Two way zip
- Asbestos removal/demolition work, brick and dust cement
- Car industry
- Food processing
- Waste management
- Demolition work
- Road & transport workers
The end user should evaluate the suitability of this product for their application.